10mm -21mm Film Faced Plywood & Construction Plywood
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16 US $14.55|
|Purchase Qty. (40ft)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||18 Pallets/40hq, 8 Pallets/20gp|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: concrete plywood
- Grain: Straight Grain
- Plywood Type: 13-Ply
- Specifications: 1220*2440*18mm
- Grade: Excellent Grade
- Brand Name: Gold Luck
- Glue: E0, E1, E2, Mr, WBP Glue
- Core: Poplar, Hardwood, Birch, Combi, Pine, Etcs
- Density: 650-700kgs/M3
- Delivery Term: FOB, CNF, CIF
- Trademark: Gold Luck
- Origin: Shandong Province, China
- Material: Poplar
- Bonding Strength: I(NQF)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
- Place of Origins: China
- Usage: Outdoor
- Size: 1220*2440mm, 1830*2440mm, etc.
- Thickness: 9mm-25mm
- Face/Back: Plain, Wood Grain, Melamine Paper
- Delivery Date: Within 7 Days After Deposit
- Payemnt Term: Tt, LC
- Specification: FSC,SGS,CO,Phytosanitary Fumugation Certificate,
- HS Code: 4412390090
Gerneral information of the marine film faced plywood:
Shuttering marine plywood is manufactured with high density timber in heavy hot presses. Since it is manufactured with heavy hot press, thus it has extra strength than ordinary ply. For structurally strong and better bonding it is treated differently while manufacturing.
Specifications of the marine film faced plywood:
1) Size: 1220 X 2440mm, 1250 X 2500mm, 1220X610mm
2) Thickness: 9mm-21mm
3) Core: Poplar, birch, pine, hardwood, combi, etc
4) Face/back: Black or brown film or with LOGO
5) Glue: E1, E2, E0, MR, WBP, melamine
6) Grade: BB/BB, BB/CC or as your request
7) Moisture: Below 16%
8)Tolerance: +-0.2mm(thickness below 6mm),
+-0.5mm (thickness pass 6mm)
10) Packing: Standard export package with pallets or by bulk in a container without pallets
11)Payment: T/T or L/C at sight
12)MOQ: 1*20GP container about 22CBM
13)Delivery Time: Whithin 15 days after receiving the deposit or L/C at sight
14)Applications: Construction, decoration, packing
15)certification: ISO9001, CE, CARB, FSC, FORM E
Suggestion for long use the plywood:
Cleaning and oiling the surface increasing the life of plywood.
Use screws to fix shuttering plywood.
Store it properly stacked under a shed.
Care should be taken during transport to avoid scratches.
Should be recoated with mould oil before the next use.
The edges of a board in pack shall be in a straight vertical line.
Side screwing & nailing strictly prohibited.
Don't use the material without suitable mould oil.
Don't allow the material to fell down from top/certain height of the building.
The plywood shall not be dragged over one another as this would scratch the surface.
Don't allow the material to use without sealants at the cut edges.
Don't allow the material to stack without proper drying.
How to maintain:
1) before using, check if the plywood's face/back are clean and without holes
Check if the four sides are entirely sealed
2) after using, clean and repair the plywood, then store them, waiting for next cycle of use.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Ms. wendy wang
Film faced shuttering plywood/marine plywood/concrete plywood/construction plywood
|film||Black film, domestic brown film, imported dynea brown film|
|edge||Sealed with waterproof paint|
|packing||Standard exporting package( bottom is pallet, covered with plastic film, around is carton, strengthen by steel tape with 3*6|
|Minimum order quantity||1*40HC|
|usage||Usded for construction, building house, flooring,shopping mall^|
|Payment term||TT or L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||Within 7 days after get prepayment|