-----QUALITY PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT SERVICE, COMPETITIVE PRICES and PROMPT DELIVERY----
QINGDAO GOLD LUCK PLYWOOD
- YUNCHENG TIANYUAN WOODEN CO., LTD
1. Established in 1996;
2. Specialized in plywood for 20 years more;
3. Owns 12 production lines;
4. Covers 100, 000 square meters;
4. Daily Output: 8x40HQ;
5. Until now, annual export volume above 2 billion.
PLYWOOD is a versatile building material that can be used in decks, flooring, roofing and walls. Plywood is used in many interior and exterior applications and is even found in boat construction. It is durable material that provides a excellent foundation for building.
ADVANTAGES OF PLYWOOD
Plywood is constructed of layers of wood glued together at right angles, which is what gives it its strength. This layering make the plants resistant to warping, cracking and twisting, making it ideal for use in construction.
In addition to its strength, plywood is less expensive than similar boards made of full wood species, which makes it ideal as a construction planking material.
A typical plywood panel has face veneers of a higher grade than the core veneers. The principal function of the core layers is to increase the separation between the outer layers where the bending stresses are highest, thus increasing the panel's resistance to bending. As a result, thicker panels can span greater distances under the same loads. In bending, the maximum stress occurs in the outermost layers, one in tension, the other in compression. Bending stress decreases from the maximum at the face layers to nearly zero at the central layer. Shear stress, by contrast, is higher in the center of the panel, and zero at the outer fibers.
GRADE OF PLYWOOD
Grading rules differ according to the country of origin. Most popular standard is the British Standard (BS) and American Standard (ASTM).
1. A-----------Face and back veneers practically free from all defects.
2. A/B--------Face veneers practically free from all defects. Reverse veneers with only a few small knots or discolorations.
3. A/BB------Face as A but reverse side permitting jointed veneers, large knots, plugs, etc.
4. B-----------Both side veneers with only a few small knots or discolorations.
5. B/BB------Face veneers with only a few small knots or discolorations. Reverse side permitting jointed veneers, large knots, plugs, etc.
6. BB---------Both sides permitting jointed veneers, large knots, plugs, etc.
7. WG--------Guaranteed well glued only. All broken knots plugged.
8. X------------Knots, knotholes, cracks, and all other defects permitted.
9. BB/CC----Face as BB, back as CC. BB as very little knots of less than 1/4 inches, slight discoloration, no decay, split and wormholes mended skillfully, matched colors, no blister, no wrinkle. Most popular choice for most applications.
PLYWOOD PRODUCTION PROCESS
1. Log Procurement
2. Log Yard
3. Log Cross Cutting
7. Veneer Setting
9. Cold Pressing
10. Hot Pressing
USAGE OF PLYWOOD
1. Floors, walls and roofs in house constructions
2. Wind bracing panels
3. Vehicle internal body work
4. Packages and boxes
6. Concrete shuttering panels
7. Ready-to-paint surfaces for constructions
8. High-end loud speakers
9. Die-cutting boards
10. Supporting structure for parquet
11. Playground equipment
13. Signs and fences for demanding outdoor advertising
14. Musical instruments
15. Sports equipment
|Product Name||2mm - 25mm Furniture Grade Okoume/Bintangor Commercial Plywood|
|Face/Back||Okoume, Bintangor, Pine, Teak, etc.|
|Core||Poplar, Combi, Hardwood, etc.|
|Grade||One Time Hot Press, Two Times Hot Press, etc.|
|Thickness(mm)||2mm - 25mm|
|Thickness Tolerance||0.3mm(below 9mm), 0.5mm(above 9mm)|
|Modulus of Rupture(MOR)||50 MPa|
|Formaldehyde Emission||2.89 mg/L|
|Bonding Strength||above 0.72 MPa and below 1.75 MPa|
|Certification||SGS, FSC, CO, Phytosanitary Certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, etc.|
|Price Term||FOB, CIF, CNF, etc.|
|Payment Term||T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight|
|Delivery Time||7 days after deposit or original L/C at sight|
|Packing||Inter packing: 0.2mm plastic film;|
Outer packing: bottom is pallet covered with plastic film; around is carton or plywood strengthened by 3*6 steel belt.
|Features wear-resistant, anti-cracking, anti-acid and alkaline-resistant,smooth face and flat board|
Mrs. Zoe Zang
Mobile: +86-152 8896 8485
Tel: +86-532-8685 1551
Fax: +86-532-8676 9228
Address: Floor 4, Skywit Building, No. 63, Beijing Road, Qingdao Free Trade Zone, Shandong, China.