Black /brown /yellow/red ,12mm/15mm/18mm , resin phenolic film faced plywood
Film Faced Plywood / Shuttering Plywood
Can be used 5 ~10 times
1) Size: 1220× 2440mm, 1250× 2500mm
2) Thickness: 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 21mm
3) Core: Poplar, birch, hardwood, combi wood
4) Film: Chinese black film; Chinese brown; Imported brown film
5) Glue: MR glue; Melamine glue, WBP glue
6) Quality: One time hot press; Two times hot press
7) Package: Standard export package on pallet
8) Certification: SGS
9) MOQ: 1X40HQ
10) Price Terms: FOB, CIF, CNF
11) Payment: T/T, 100% irrevocable LC
12) Delivery Time: Within 15 days after order confirmed
13) Supply Capacity: 6000PCS/DAY
14) Usages: Can be widely used for building concrete and indoor furniture, etc
15) Remarks: Top class equipment with top class produce technique; Credit first, fair trading
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
1) 12 years plywood production experience.
2) 12 production lines.
3) Daily output 6x40HQ.
4) Anuual export: 200 million USD or so.
5) Delivery Time: Within 7 days after 30% deposit
Usage and personal preferences decide the choose of differ wood species, patterns ad colors of plywood. Apperance quality of plywood directly affects the effects in
Use. Face of plywoodshould not have damages, bumps, rot, knots, cracks, indentation, dirt, rough and other defects. Requirementsfor back of plywood is generally less strict.
To choose the plywood that its layers of veneer are spliced tightly, no stack or no open joint.
When receiving plywood, it needs to measure the actual thickness of the plywood if it is consistent with what sellers promised to prevent cutting corners.
Attention to the glue bonding quality of plywood is needed. To choose the plywood with stable layer structure and no delamination. When purchasing, we use our hands to knock all parts of plywood. If crisp sound, quality of plywood is usually good; If muffled sound, it always indicates poor glue bonding quality. Also, we can use knife to pry plywood to text its glue bonding quality, i. E. To pry plywood layer with a sharp blade. If glue line is destroyed but wood is not, it shows the glue bonding quality of plywood is poort.
To choose environmentally friendly plywood. Do not buy the plywood with clear
1. How to choose plywood?
1) To choose proper wood species, patterns and colors according to usage and
Personal preferences; Appearance quality of plywood directly affects the effects in
Use; Face of plywood should have damages, bumps, rot, knots, cracks, indentation,
Dirt, rough and other defects; Requirements for back of plywood is generally less
2) To choose the plywood that its layers of veneer are spliced tightly, no stack or noopen joint.
3)To choose environmentally friendly plywood. Do not buy the plywood with clearpungent odor.
2. Why does the plywood warp?
Is due to large internal stress within plywood. The reason is that the moisture content of face and back veneer is inconsistent with each other: Different species veneer mismatches unreasoningly; Veneer texture distortion; Individual hot pressure temperature is not enough; Plate piled unevenly; Etc.
Heze Yuncheng Tianyuan Wood Products Co., Ltd&Qingdao Gold Luck International Branch
Address: RM. 18G, Skywit Building, No. 63, Beijing RD, Qingdao TradeFreeZone, shandong, China
Contact Person: Ms. Helen
|1) Size:||1220 × 2440mm, etc.|
|2) Thickness:||9mm ~ 18mm|
|3) Core:||Poplar, Combi, Hardwood, etc.|
|4) Film:||Black, Brown and Red film; etc.|
|5) Glue:||MR, MLM, WBP, etc.|
|6) Quality:||One time hot press; Two times hot press, etc.|
|7) Frequency of use:||above 15 times (Two times hot press)|
|10 ~ 15 times (One time hot press)|
| ||5 ~ 10 times (Finger joint)|